Saturday 5 July 2014

Stacking the Shelves | #1



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

This is my first ever Stacking the Shelves post! I've always wanted to participate in this meme, so I decided I'd give it a shot. Instead of just showing you the books I acquired this week, I'll be showing you the books that have come into my possession over the past 2 to 3 weeks.


I've treated myself to a little book shopping in the last two weeks to celebrate the end of the school term and to give myself some company for the holidays. I bought:




In the past few weeks I also got approved for four netgalleys, all of which I am super excited to read but probably won't get around to finishing for a while.
What have you added to your shelves recently?



2 comments :

  1. Ommmgg so many things that I'm excited about! Basically, things that I absolutely loved or really need to read as well:
    - Cinder
    - The Program
    - World After
    - Dare You To
    - Rebel

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many things to be excited about in the book world this year, I can't contain my excitement! Thank you so much for all your kind comments, it truly means so much to me! Happy reading to you too!!

      Maddie @ The Girly Geek

      Delete

Leave a comment!