Wednesday 18 February 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #7

Title: P.S I Still Love You
Series: To All Boys I've Loved Before
Author: Jenny Han
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
Genres: Young adult, Fiction, Contemporary, Romance

P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #2)

Synopsis:
Lara Jean didn’t expect to really fall for Peter.

She and Peter were just pretending. Except suddenly they weren’t. Now Lara Jean is more confused than ever.

When another boy from her past returns to her life, Lara Jean’s feelings for him return too. Can a girl be in love with two boys at once?

In this charming and heartfelt sequel to the New York Times bestseller To All the Boys I've Loved Before, we see first love through the eyes of the unforgettable Lara Jean. Love is never easy, but maybe that’s part of makes it so amazing.
To All The Boys I've Loved Before was probably one of my favourite contemporary releases of last year. It was absolutely adorable and effortlessly hilarious, but that ending had me begging for the next book. I need to know what happens to Lara Jean. I need to know if she ends up with Peter or if this mystery 'boy from her past' ends up being the one she chooses. I JUST NEED THIS BOOK ALREADY.

Also, how gorgeous is this cover? All of Jenny Han's books have beautifully simple covers and I couldn't love them more.

P.S I Still Love You hits shelves on May 26th.


7 comments :

  1. Ooh this sounds really interesting. I'm in a bit of a reading slump at the moment and I wish this was out now because I want to read it right away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the first book in this series because I read the other trilogy by Jenny Han and didn't like it one bit. So I'm still pretty confused about these two :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which trilogy? Burn for Bur or The Summer I Turned Pretty? I've read both and I rather enjoyed them, but I can definitely see why you may disagree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you read the first book, if not then I think that'd be the one to go for! And yes, I'm in a reading slump at the moment too. It's the worst. I can't bring myself to read anything and it makes me miserable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah I completely missed that it was a follow on from To All The Boys I've Loved Before, I'll try to hunt that down in my library.

    It's really beginning to frustrate me because I want to read but it's just not happening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Madison, I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award, check out the link below to see what to do next :) http://emmasbookery.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/ive-been-nominated-for-versatile.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a shame! I do hope you get your hands on a copy sometime soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!